How do I enter the contest?
Entries are now closed and we will be in touch with the lucky winners soon!
To participate, download our Giveaway of F1 2015. Once in-game, press Shift-Tab, and click on “ENTER HERE”. That’s it!
We will pick 5 winners at random after the Giveaway ends, on the 14th December.
What do I win?
The GamePad Pro Wireless™ provides an optimal gaming experience for PC. An ergonomic console style controller that is designed with two analogue thumb sticks, a digital directional pad and eight digital buttons. 2.4GHz wireless technology connects quickly and easily to your PC. It has DirectInput and XInput for the highest possible compatibility. Even for demanding games, the controller is armed with extremely low latency.
To see more Snakebyte products, visit http://mysnakebyte.com.
Terms and Conditions
The following general rules apply to all competitions on the GameSessions service. These are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- The closing date for a competition is featured in the small print next to the individual competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, entry to a competition is restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. GameSessions reserves the right to determine that an entrant or entrants is attempting to gain unfair advantage and to take such action as it deems appropriate to ensure the competition remains fair for all entrants.
- False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted using the email provided when entering the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of the prize draw closing date. After that we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that competition.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless otherwise stated, no purchase is necessary to enter the competitions on the GameSessions service.
- Employees or agents of GameSessions or anyone else connected to the competition, and/or their immediate family, may not enter.
- GameSessions reserves the right to extend competition entry deadlines without notice. This is at our sole discretion.
- All prizes are subject to availability, should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted at our sole discretion. This competition is non-exclusive and GameSessions has the right to amend, cancel, modify, supersede these prizes if, in our sole discretion.
- An entrant will be disqualified if any of their contact details are found to be inaccurate. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. No responsibility will be accepted by GameSessions for any partial or complete failure in transmission or receipt of entries.
- We may publish the name of winners. Winners will be deemed to give GameSessions irrevocable license to use their name in future promotions.
- Entrants agree that by entering a competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by GameSessions for the purposes of administering the competition.
- As a condition of your entry into any competition, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- The promoter of these competitions is Tangentix Ltd, trading as GameSessions, whose registered office is at Electric Works, Sheffield Digital Campus, Sheffield, S1 2BJ.
- All prize draws are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.